OES (London) Ltd has been supplying furniture products and associated services for 50 years. We are based in privately owned premises in Brentwood and have over 12,500 sq feet of warehousing space. This storage is used for a number of purposes:-
- The ability to accept large scale deliveries of new furniture items.
- To hold stock for our clients, enabling us to offer a rapid delivery service.
- To hold used furniture items for our clients, thus offering them a furniture management and inventory service.
Our vehicles are driven by uniformed engineers and drivers. This means we can offer a first class service for all our clients Day 1 and Day 2 requirements. We have the ability to cover the whole of the United Kingdom as well as Mainland Europe, where we have completed projects in Germany, France, Sweden and Luxembourg.
We have also carried out large scale projects in Asia (please contact us for examples of the work we have carried out abroad.)
It is always our intention to offer the highest level of service possible but never lose sight of the need to provide value for money.
We have forged strong relationships with many manufacturers so we can offer an extremely wide and diverse range of choice across all aspects of commercial interiors. We are also extremely proud of our ability to provide bespoke joinery pieces, including glass, metal and stone elements (please contact us for examples of previous work we have completed.)
A Brief History:-
- OES(London)Ltd was founded in 1960 and was based in small premises in Goodmayes, East London.
- OES(London)Ltd became a Limited Company in 1961.
- Moved to larger premises in Becontree Heath, East London in 1978.
- Moved again to larger premises in Chadwell Heath, Romford in 1985.
- Moved to current location in Brentwood in November 2011.
- Awarded the ‘Royal Warrant for supply of Furniture to Her Majesty the Queen’ in 1999.
- Obtained BS EN ISO 9001: 2000 certification for ‘The manufacture and supply of premier quality office furniture and equipment’ in 2001.